Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Help Please Total Count for Graphic Parameter

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Sandra.Massa
1147 Views, 3 Replies

Schedule Help Please Total Count for Graphic Parameter

Hello,

Thanks in advance for any help as I am stuck at the moment.

The attached schedule is all good except that I want to get a total for  the columns Duplex, Duplex GFI, Fourplex,

and Simplex. The schedule only shows the (1) column at the moment Duplex Total created as an additional paramter with calculated totals in the project.  I am trying to link that to the Duplex column etc...,

Please note that those columns Duplex, Duplex GFI, Fourplex, and Simplex are graphical yes/no paramters for my all in one outlet family created using the annotation symbols separatey loaded in a 3d wall hosted electrical family

then turned off and on accordingly.

It's all working nicely expect  that the different heights are counting separately, when I want a total

of just Duplex's, Simplex's and so forth.

Thanks,

bluicat

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cosstroe
in reply to: Sandra.Massa

go i Properties > FORMATING > Schedule Properties >Formatting and click then in left side :Field :Duplex> in the right side :  Field Formatting > Calculate Total ...CHECK IT

Message 3 of 4
Sandra.Massa
in reply to: cosstroe

Hi,

When I go to formatting and select Duplex the field for calculating totals is greyed out.  The only parameter that is not greyed out is the one that I added which is Duplex Total.  I think that I have to do some type of calculated value to link the Duplex to the added parameter Duplex Total?

bluicat

Message 4 of 4
Sandra.Massa
in reply to: cosstroe

Hi,

I figured it out.  I needed to create a shared parameter with an integer  - then I was able to connect it to outlet families and report the count.

Thanks for trying to help me anyway

bluicat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report