Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S.F. Bay Area Revit User's Group Meeting - Aug. 17th - Meet the Revit Developers!

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
493 Views, 0 Replies

S.F. Bay Area Revit User's Group Meeting - Aug. 17th - Meet the Revit Developers!

Hello Fellow Revit users and those curious about Revit. Please join us at the next Bay Area Revit User's Group meeting at the local San Francisco AIA office. We have a real treat this time, presenting will be none other than David Conant, Matt Jezyk, and Ken Stowe from Revit Product Management and Christie Landry, Revit Product Marketing Manager. Come meet the Revit Design Team! They want to know how we, here in the Bay Area, are using Revit. Please bring examples of your work for presentation and discussion. They want to find out how Revit is being used in the real world and how it is impacting your design process, and to hear directly from you the challenges you've been facing and how Revit could work better for you. We'll begin with a meet-and-greet presentation, as well as a bit of Q-and-A. Then we'll let people present their work examples, and begin a round table discussion about Revit. We'll have a laptop & video projector, so please bring your work on CD or USD drive. Then we will take an intermission break, with snacks and drinks, giving everyone the chance to hob-nob and talk, as well as ask questions, as well as give out some prizes! We'll have some snacks, wine, and sodas. If you can, either register on the website (http://www.aectech.com/) or e-mail me (toast@becausewecan.org) to say that you are coming, so that I can get a head count. Hope to see you there! Location: San Francisco AIA Office, San Francisco, CA http://www.aiasf.org/ Date: Tuesday, August 17th, 2004. (Every Third Tuesday of the Month). Time: 6:00 pm meet, and we'll probably start at around 6:30. If you have any questions, please give me a call/email/pm. __________________ Jeffrey McGrew toast@becausewecan.org
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report