Revit Architecture

*Shawn Zirbes
Message 1 of 3 (535 Views)

RUGI

535 Views, 2 Replies
01-06-2004 11:53 AM
Ok, I have to raise the issue again... Is something wrong with RUGI.org?? I was promoting it to my clients, but when I went there during a demonstration yesterday, it wasn't accessible. Is this just me? -- Shawn Zirbes Senior Application Engineer CAD Technology Center, Inc. support@cadtechnologycenter.com
*Greg Cashen
Message 2 of 3 (535 Views)

Re: RUGI

01-06-2004 12:19 PM in reply to: *Shawn Zirbes
There is an active thread about this over on Zoogdesign.com...follow this link: http://www.zoogdesign.com/forums/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8&start=15 Here is the jist of it: Quote (Jim Balding): "1. RUGI will be back up within 2 days. There was an issue with Earthlink (again) and it has been squared away (again). 2. AUGI, we are ramping up again to get the exchange going, should be a great tool and most of what you will want. I say most because you guys are hard to please. 3. Naming standard??? HJ is right it is a very difficult issue. We will have a naming convention for families submitted to AUGI but I am not sure you will want to use it in your everyday use of families. It is comma delimited formula driven." "Shawn Zirbes" wrote in message news:3ffb12fa_1@statler... > Ok, I have to raise the issue again... Is something wrong with RUGI.org?? > I was promoting it to my clients, but when I went there during a > demonstration yesterday, it wasn't accessible. Is this just me? > > -- > Shawn Zirbes > Senior Application Engineer > CAD Technology Center, Inc. > support@cadtechnologycenter.com > >
*Jim Balding
Message 3 of 3 (535 Views)

Re: RUGI

01-06-2004 01:27 PM in reply to: *Shawn Zirbes
RUGI.org is back up and running. - JB "Shawn Zirbes" wrote in message news:3ffb12fa_1@statler... > Ok, I have to raise the issue again... Is something wrong with RUGI.org?? > I was promoting it to my clients, but when I went there during a > demonstration yesterday, it wasn't accessible. Is this just me? > > -- > Shawn Zirbes > Senior Application Engineer > CAD Technology Center, Inc. > support@cadtechnologycenter.com > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.