Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
861 Views, 2 Replies

RUGI

Ok, I have to raise the issue again... Is something wrong with RUGI.org?? I was promoting it to my clients, but when I went there during a demonstration yesterday, it wasn't accessible. Is this just me? -- Shawn Zirbes Senior Application Engineer CAD Technology Center, Inc. support@cadtechnologycenter.com
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

There is an active thread about this over on Zoogdesign.com...follow this link: http://www.zoogdesign.com/forums/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8&start=15 Here is the jist of it: Quote (Jim Balding): "1. RUGI will be back up within 2 days. There was an issue with Earthlink (again) and it has been squared away (again). 2. AUGI, we are ramping up again to get the exchange going, should be a great tool and most of what you will want. I say most because you guys are hard to please. 3. Naming standard??? HJ is right it is a very difficult issue. We will have a naming convention for families submitted to AUGI but I am not sure you will want to use it in your everyday use of families. It is comma delimited formula driven." "Shawn Zirbes" wrote in message news:3ffb12fa_1@statler... > Ok, I have to raise the issue again... Is something wrong with RUGI.org?? > I was promoting it to my clients, but when I went there during a > demonstration yesterday, it wasn't accessible. Is this just me? > > -- > Shawn Zirbes > Senior Application Engineer > CAD Technology Center, Inc. > support@cadtechnologycenter.com > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

RUGI.org is back up and running. - JB "Shawn Zirbes" wrote in message news:3ffb12fa_1@statler... > Ok, I have to raise the issue again... Is something wrong with RUGI.org?? > I was promoting it to my clients, but when I went there during a > demonstration yesterday, it wasn't accessible. Is this just me? > > -- > Shawn Zirbes > Senior Application Engineer > CAD Technology Center, Inc. > support@cadtechnologycenter.com > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report