Revit Architecture

*Glenn Nelson
Message 1 of 4 (82 Views)

RPC newbie

82 Views, 3 Replies
09-21-2004 11:24 AM
Have inserted some RPC's into my view, they show up as wireframes as expected. The problem is that the disappear when I render, where I'm expecting them to show up in all they're glory & detail. Granted I've just tried a draft quality but I've got everything but the RPC's. I suspect that I'm to blame here...
*Scott Davis
Message 2 of 4 (82 Views)

Re: RPC newbie

09-21-2004 09:29 PM in reply to: *Glenn Nelson
Make sure you have a path set up to the RPC content in your Renderings paths. "Glenn Nelson" wrote in message news:41507190_2@newsprd01... > Have inserted some RPC's into my view, they show up as wireframes as > expected. The problem is that the disappear when I render, where I'm > expecting them to show up in all they're glory & detail. Granted I've just > tried a draft quality but I've got everything but the RPC's. I suspect that > I'm to blame here... > >
*JTB
Message 3 of 4 (82 Views)

09-21-2004 09:51 PM in reply to: *Glenn Nelson
Click on the RPC model and check the properties. Try to see if it really finds the .rpc file it has been assigned. Ï "Glenn Nelson" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá news:41507190_2@newsprd01... > Have inserted some RPC's into my view, they show up as wireframes as > expected. The problem is that the disappear when I render, where I'm > expecting them to show up in all they're glory & detail. Granted I've just > tried a draft quality but I've got everything but the RPC's. I suspect that > I'm to blame here... > >
*Glenn Nelson
Message 4 of 4 (82 Views)

09-22-2004 05:31 AM in reply to: *Glenn Nelson
Have checked properties & RPC path is included in Rendering. Still no dudes. "JTB" wrote in message news:415104bc$1_2@newsprd01... Click on the RPC model and check the properties. Try to see if it really finds the .rpc file it has been assigned. Ï "Glenn Nelson" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá news:41507190_2@newsprd01... > Have inserted some RPC's into my view, they show up as wireframes as > expected. The problem is that the disappear when I render, where I'm > expecting them to show up in all they're glory & detail. Granted I've just > tried a draft quality but I've got everything but the RPC's. I suspect that > I'm to blame here... > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.