Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roombook - Schedule Error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
password5
364 Views, 1 Reply

Roombook - Schedule Error

Sterted to use roombook and found that it is amazing. But annoyingly I can't seem to get it into RB Schedule just like the youtube video. 

I checked the Generate Project Data per Material and FE-Furniture Elements, highlighted those two, clicked Calculate and OK. But no new schedule been generated. 

What's wrong?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
password5
in reply to: password5

Finally manage to get the data into schedule!!

So, basically, with the installation of the Roombook extension, there is a predefined schedule came with it wihich sits inside a folder named Roombook. (I basically just search the whole Drive C for Roombook Schedule) It is a project file. After opened it, it has all the predefined schedules (ie RB Furniture Elements, RB All Room Quantities)under Schedule/Quantities. Right click on each of it (depend with schedule you need in your project) and Copy to Clipboard. In your project, go to any plan view, go to Modify and click Paste from Clipboard. And Voila, get all the data in the schedule (Of course remember to check the Generate Project data per Material).

Hope it would help someone, I spent a day trying to figure this out. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report