Revit Architecture

*clarkitekt
Message 1 of 2 (139 Views)

room tag parameters

139 Views, 1 Replies
03-19-2004 10:48 AM
Does anyone know how to add a parameter to a room tag? What I want to do: We have a standard room tag with the Revit standard parameters. I lieu of the "Wall Finish" parameter, I need to have something like "wall finish-south", "wall finish-east", west, and north. Any thoughts? Thanks!
*Aaron Rumple
Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)

Re: room tag parameters

03-20-2004 05:30 PM in reply to: *clarkitekt
You'll need an external parameter for this task. Before you start I would read over the help file on external parameters. "clarkitekt" wrote in message news:405b4069_2@newsprd01... > Does anyone know how to add a parameter to a room tag? > > What I want to do: > > We have a standard room tag with the Revit standard parameters. I lieu of > the "Wall Finish" parameter, I need to have something like "wall > finish-south", "wall finish-east", west, and north. > > Any thoughts? > > > > Thanks! > >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.