Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Room Legend

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
BIMAbhi
1604 Views, 3 Replies

Room Legend

Can we show the both room name and room area in  the color scheme legend schedule?

Example:

Color Code                        Room Name                               Area

Red Color                            Bedroom                                 500 SF

Blue Color                            Kitchen                                   250 SF

Green Color                           Toilet                                     200 SF

Thanks & Regards
BIMAbhi
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ryan.duell
in reply to: BIMAbhi

Unfortunately you cannot show both the room name \ color \ area in the Room Legend for each room \ area instance.  Instead I would recommend creating a room or area schedule to list and total each instance square footage.
Thank you,

Unfortunately you cannot show both the room name \ color \ area in the Room Legend for each room \ area instance.  Instead I would recommend creating a room or area schedule to list and total each instance square footage.

Thank you,

Ryan Duell
Message 3 of 4
adafchik
in reply to: BIMAbhi

Too bad - I was looking for this feature just today and came across this thread.  I used to do this all the time in Autocard Architecture using "Zones" as a legend and it would show me the SF subtotals for each color coded department right in the legend.  It was a VERY useful tool for programming and preliminary building planning.  Would be nice to see it again in Revit instead of having to develop a schedule separately and placing on a sheet in a location other than the legend.

Message 4 of 4
leothebuilder
in reply to: adafchik

I really like Revit....but....scheduling in Autocad Architecture is really amazing.

The only boudaries there are your own imagination.

Revit could and should learn from that.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report