Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ribbon missing Edit Profile....? REVIT 2013 PLEASE HELP

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
zbriguglio
1319 Views, 2 Replies

Ribbon missing Edit Profile....? REVIT 2013 PLEASE HELP

This is very annoying, i must click the ribbon view three times whenever i edit a profile. For example, i have a wall that i need to edit the profile of, the edit profile tool doesn't show up on the ribbon so i need to click the black arrow, then it shows up when it should have been there in the first place. Then to use the edit tool i need to click the black arrow again. I used revit 2013 on other devices and they all have the complete tool set. 

I need to know a fix that works. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: zbriguglio

For Revit 2013, the fix that works, for sure, is to install the service packs, 1, 2, 3, in order.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 3
edwin.prakoso
in reply to: zbriguglio

If installing the service packs don't work, it was related to graphic cards. I've seen similar issue even the SP already installed. Are the other computers using the same graphic card as yours? If they do, do they have the same driver version as yours?
If this post solves your problem, please mark it as solved. It will help others with a similar problem to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Edwin Prakoso
LinkedIn | Website | Twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report