Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Walls Fine Detial not showing on some walls

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1684 Views, 2 Replies

Revit Walls Fine Detial not showing on some walls

Hi,

I am having a terrible problem with a project im working on at the minute, anytime that I draw a new wall it does not show the fine detail on it when I chose "fine". I have tried looking at phases, view range and nothing has helped it. I have attached a photo showing what the problem is. The grey hatched wall is a new wall that I created with the same properties as the other walls and along the brick plinth you can see where the detail is not showing also. Can anyone help as its driving me nuts! 

Regards

Chris

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
constantin.stroescu
in reply to: Anonymous

I should say that this is due to Phases. It looks like being in Phase 1 with all your walls and this one being in Existing , in Phase Filter :Show All; Phase: Phase 1

You said you have checked it.....

Have you also checked the height of the new wall? Is it cutted or it is under the cut plane and it is viewd from above?

Constantin Stroescu

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: constantin.stroescu

YES!! You fixed it haha. I was creating a brick plinth around my building so all my walls were automatically set to 900mm high, which is completely below the cut plane! 

Thanks so much 

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report