Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit wall joints

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
CBrandCTN
880 Views, 1 Reply

Revit wall joints

I am having such issues with my different walls. I am doing a project where we have existing walls, demolished walls, new walls of varying thicknesses and cavity's and then off-shutter concrete walls.

My main issues is where these walls join and specifically where the new wall intersects with an existing wall. I want to be able to control the level of projection and in most cases have the walls not auto join as this produces the undesired projection and causes confusion graphically

Does anyone have some principals on this sort of this and what I can do to make my floor plans more user friendly... I really dont want to have to resort of cheating with filled regions and such things.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
cvandevere
in reply to: CBrandCTN

Click on one of the new walls, a blue dot should appear ithe end of the wall, right click on it, a menu should appear, click on "dissallow join", then drag the end of the wall to the location that you want it.

CDV

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report