Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit training in Chicago

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
JFazz1
3029 Views, 4 Replies

Revit training in Chicago

Hello,
Does anyone know of any good Revit training courses/seminars sponsored by colleges and/or companies in/near Chicago?
Thanks in advance,
-J
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: JFazz1

J,

I would be glad to help you out with this. I work for an Autodesk reseller in the Chicago area and we have Revit classes, seminars, hands-on test drives, etc.

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post info for specific companies (sorry admin if this is wrong) but you can visit masterg.com for more info on our company. If you would like to get in touch to discuss this more, please contact me.

Dwane Lindsey
MasterGraphics Inc.
Message 3 of 5
sdmartin

Hi J,

We host three day training classes for various levels of Revit Building, Structure and Systems, in both our downtown and burbs offices. Please contact me at smartin@rand.com for course content and pricing.

Thanks.

Steven Martin
IMAGINiT Technologies, Chicago

smartin@rand.com
Message 4 of 5
kavouris.peter

I don't know if you're still looking for a Revit Class... though both Wilbur Wright and Harold Washington Jr. Colleges offer Revit for their architecture students

Message 5 of 5
diana.barbera
in reply to: sdmartin

Is there a schedule for Chicago?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report