Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Training Guidelines – Best Proved Methods For Training New People.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
yulia
197 Views, 2 Replies

Revit Training Guidelines – Best Proved Methods For Training New People.

I was given an assignment at my firm to create a standard Training Guidelines Booklet for those new hires who does not know the program. I have started working in Revit very recently myself and worked in the program only sporadically. I did some on-line training, tutorials etc. But I am still not sure what would be the best training system: order, chronology, documentation and intensity of new materials. If you have any suggestions, please let me know A.S.A.P.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: yulia

yulia wrote: > I was given an assignment at my firm to create a standard Training Guidelines Booklet for those new hires who does not know the program. I have started working in Revit very recently myself and worked in the program only sporadically. I did some on-line training, tutorials etc. But I am still not sure what would be the best training system: order, chronology, documentation and intensity of new materials. If you have any suggestions, please let me know A.S.A.P. Autodesk actually has two books, one's for a four day basic class and another's for a three day advanced class. They cover everything and are pretty good. If you're looking for something to use quick, either to base your own training materials off of or to simply use it would probably be your best bet, considering that you yourself haven't used Revit very much at this point. Hashing out a full training guide for an office is very time consuming, even for someone very well versed in the software, so I'd recommend that you look into something already written rather than spend the time and money recreating it... just my 2 cents. Jeffrey
Message 3 of 3
yulia
in reply to: yulia

Thnks, Jeffrey.

It is really helpful but if you know the names of these books I would greatly appreciate it. Where do we get it? through Revit web site?

Yulia.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report