Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit to Autodesk 360 Rendering Issues!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
464 Views, 2 Replies

Revit to Autodesk 360 Rendering Issues!

Hi there, I'm having trouble with Revit 2014 Student Edition to Autodesk 360 Rendering 

Everytime I click on the "render in Cloud" icon, It will not load onto the window where I pick 3d views, quality etc.... 
It was working fine just last month, and all of a sudden it has stopped working altogether. 

I am using windows 7 (with a windows classic theme), downgraded my IE and have downloaded the revit 2014 patch, but it has still not worked.

I have also queried autodesk 360 cloud services, but they have told me to contact revit, as it is apparently not a 360 issue and a rare case

Please Help!

Looking Forward for a Response. 

Thanks, 
Yuk Chi Pang 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JSOVLA
in reply to: Anonymous

I have the same problem and have tried to reinstall Revit with the updates and it still wont work either. I've had to send my file to other students to render in cloud for me which has worked without any problem so there is nothing wrong with the file.  It must either be my Revit or my Autodesk 360 account. 

I hope someone will have a solution.

Kind regards

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: JSOVLA

Same issue here! I get no response when clicking on the Render Gallery and only the FIRST dialogue box pops up when I click "Render In Cloud". Any solutions arise for this problem?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report