Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit to 360 glue compatibility

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dgizzim0
658 Views, 4 Replies

Revit to 360 glue compatibility

Does anyone know if Autodesk 360 Glue will accept RVT files?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
MKEllis
in reply to: dgizzim0

Funnily enough we had this demonstrated to us yesterday for realtime previewing of services items and structure in from the model as the iPad was held in front of us pointing at the relevant real-life point on site. As the iPad was swept from left to right, the view of ductwork panned too - so that the proposed installation could be previewed against the already constructed steel frame / walls.

What I don't know was whether the Revit file was converted first - or whether Glue was viewing it 'raw'.

Message 3 of 5
rosskirby

There's a BIM 360 Glue add-in for Revit that converts your model and uploads it to your 360 account for availability with Glue.  Here's the link.

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com
Message 4 of 5
rmitchell88

I downloaded free trial of BIM 360 Glue. i have windows 7 and i shared a project with our FCM. He has the BIM 360 Glue app installed but when he tries to open the project. There is a warning that says its only supported by windows?any ideas if he needs to viewing from a ipad thats windows? or should he still be able to view a project i upload from windows?

Message 5 of 5
rmitchell88
in reply to: rmitchell88

to clarify
FCM has an apple ipad. Does he need to have a windows supported IPAD?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report