Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Titleblock

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
218 Views, 1 Reply

Revit Titleblock

So got a query someone might be able to answer for me, at present I have set up parameters that in each sheet we can manually type in the corresponding sheet that lines up with the current sheet if there are break ups.

My question is, is there a way to have this reference a list of all the sheets in the project and just select from like a drop down instead of typing it out ?? or is there actually a better way revit handles breaking up a level into multiple sheets if it is larger then one sheet.

Cheers in advance,

Mark

Titleblock.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jkarben
in reply to: Anonymous

Create an overall view with dependent views for each area. Crop down each dependent view manually or use scope boxes. On the overall view place matchlines with view references on each side of the matchline. The view references will automatically indicate which sheet the dependent view is placed.

Divide a View Across Multiple Sheets

http://help.autodesk.com/cloudhelp/2015/ENU/Revit-DocumentPresent/files/GUID-272FFDD0-6695-429D-A682...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report