Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Title Block Families - Revision Schedule

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
dtdesign
1206 Views, 3 Replies

Revit Title Block Families - Revision Schedule

Hi all - I am sorry if this is old-hat for everyone, but I am new to Revit (been using ACA for years).

Anyway, I am creating my title block family from scratch and have all the labels and line weights all figured out.  The only thing I am missing is the revision schedule.  I have searched through other threads and videos but cannot locate anywhere how and where to create this schedule table.

I see that in the out of the box template, the schedule is there - but I do not know how to create it in my family.

I appreciate any help (and patience from all you seasoned Revit users) with all due respect and gratitude.

Thanks

-Dave

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Jason_S
in reply to: dtdesign

The revision schedule gets created when the titleblock is being created.

If you open the titleblock family and go to the View Tab there should be a Revision Schedule command shown.  When you select that command it will open a Revision Properties menu.  Select the fields needed or wanted and then place that on the titleblock in the desired location.

Hope this helps you out.

Message 3 of 4
Jason_S
in reply to: Jason_S

Forgot to mention you have to drag the schedule from the titleblock project browser location onto the titleblock to place it.

Message 4 of 4
dtdesign
in reply to: Jason_S

Thanks - that second step wa what I was missing...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report