Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

REVIT student version

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
vaschalkle
1786 Views, 5 Replies

REVIT student version

I seem to missing features on my downloaded Student version.

Lines  -arc...etc

edit profile tool

Please help!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
loboarch
in reply to: vaschalkle

Sounds like you might be workign on Windows 8 with a breand new install of Revit 2013.  You need to make sure to install the update release for Revit 2013 if you are going to use Windows 8. 

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: loboarch

I seem to be having the same problem with missing features in the student version of Revit 2013.  What is the proper procedure to update a newly downloaded Revit so the features will work?

Message 4 of 6
loboarch
in reply to: Anonymous

At the time I wrote the original response you needed to install the Update Release for Revit 2013 to get the menus working. now Revit 2014 has been released to the student community. It does not have the same issue runnign on Windows 8. You should go to the student community website and update to Revit 2014. That will resolve the issue.

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: loboarch

I have been to the students.autodesk website and there is no download for Revit 2014 available yet.  Which Update Release for 2013 will get the menus working? I can do that until 2014 becomes available on the student website.

Message 6 of 6
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi dlhines1,

By Revit, did you mean Autodesk Revit? If so, note that there is already an Autodesk Revit 2014 available in the EDU site.

Otherwise, do reply back with the complete Product Name so I can check on my end if indeed it is available or not in the EDU Site. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report