Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Server Discussion group

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jevans
371 Views, 4 Replies

Revit Server Discussion group

I would like to propose to the Autodesk Group that they add a Revit Server Discussion group directly under Autodesk Revit.  This would allow specificRSS feeds and subscriptions to them to come down to all of us.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: jevans

I support this idea. This is an important feature, that has too many subtle details to make it work properly. Any help and documentation from the official sources would be great, especially if everything is concentrated in its own subforum.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 5
loboarch

I think the subject is important enough to warrent its own discussion forum, but unitl one exists, there is a dedicated section of the Revit wiki help for Revit Server.

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Revit/enu/2013/Help/00005-More_Inf0/0000_Revit_Server

You can use the comments section on those pages as a way to communicate with the Autodesk team as well as other users. 

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |
Message 4 of 5
parveen.revit
in reply to: loboarch

good suggestion.

Parveen_Intec_Infocom (BIM, CAD, GIS, QS Services' Provider)
Message 5 of 5
CoreyDaun

You guys should post this suggestions in the Autodesk Discussion Groups Feedback forum.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report