Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Schedules, Setting up a View Type-Proj. Browser

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
BobJayson2618
375 Views, 4 Replies

Revit Schedules, Setting up a View Type-Proj. Browser

I am trying to organize my Proj. Browser and S/U different sub-folders for my schedules.  I am able to do it in regular (View All) folders (Floor Plan, 3D, Elev, Section), but the same method isn't working for schedules. 

I can Edit/Duplicate a Schedule Type and get a unique name, assign the name but a unique folder dosn't develop.

I know how to organize the Browser and also s/u different view criteria  ... Example View All  (Custom view) and sheets.

Schedules appear to require another method.  I am in coordination view, but I don't think that would matter.  Any suggestions.

Bob

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
L.Maas
in reply to: BobJayson2618

Project Browser organisation is only applicable to views and sheets.

I am not aware of a method/trick to have this working for other sections (schedules, legends)

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Message 3 of 5
rosskirby
in reply to: BobJayson2618

Enlint is correct.  You cannot sort Schedule or Legends any more fine-grained than they already are.  You can adjust your naming convention to get things to sort better, but that's about it.  And if you do that with schedules, you'll have to hide the title, then group all the headers and give it a new title, since there isn't a "Title on Sheet" parameter available for schedules.

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com
Message 4 of 5
BobJayson2618
in reply to: L.Maas

Thank you

Message 5 of 5

its been a few years since this was posted, but revit now has some abilities to categories your schedules!  

here's a blog with some information.   (can't post a link so how bout an image? )  

https://blogs.rand.com/architectural/2017/08/take-control-of-your-revit-2018-schedules.htmlhttps://blogs.rand.com/architectural/2017/08/take-control-of-your-revit-2018-schedules.html

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report