Revit Architecture

*JTB
Message 1 of 5 (371 Views)

Revit RPC

371 Views, 4 Replies
09-18-2004 03:41 AM
I tried to use RPC content in Revit for the first time. I have 2-3 demos from archvision. One of them is supposed to move (changing pages of a book). I made a room., added some light and placed two RPC female components. I assigned the RPC files and made a walkthrough. I exported walkthrough as an avi. NOTHING!!! The girl was not moving during the walkthrough Maybe she found something interesting in that specific page :-)) Can anyone explain me how RPC works? I know Accurender is RPC enabled...
*Nic M.
Message 2 of 5 (371 Views)

Re: Revit RPC

09-18-2004 08:26 AM in reply to: *JTB
Look at the Accurender site for wich version of RPC is compatible in Revit. Only static version is available for revit. I don't know wich version exactly that is. Nic "JTB" wrote in message news:414c10f3$1_3@newsprd01... >I tried to use RPC content in Revit for the first time. I have 2-3 demos > from archvision. One of them is supposed to move (changing pages of a > book). > I made a room., added some light and placed two RPC female components. I > assigned the RPC files and made a walkthrough. I exported walkthrough as > an > avi. NOTHING!!! > The girl was not moving during the walkthrough Maybe she found something > interesting in that specific page :-)) > > Can anyone explain me how RPC works? I know Accurender is RPC enabled... > >
*Scott Davis
Message 3 of 5 (371 Views)

09-18-2004 01:44 PM in reply to: *JTB
That's one feature of Accurender that is not enabled in Revit....RCP with motion. "Nic M." wrote in message news:414c5393_3@newsprd01... > Look at the Accurender site for wich version of RPC is compatible in Revit. > Only static version is available for revit. I don't know wich version > exactly that is. > > Nic > > > "JTB" wrote in message news:414c10f3$1_3@newsprd01... > >I tried to use RPC content in Revit for the first time. I have 2-3 demos > > from archvision. One of them is supposed to move (changing pages of a > > book). > > I made a room., added some light and placed two RPC female components. I > > assigned the RPC files and made a walkthrough. I exported walkthrough as > > an > > avi. NOTHING!!! > > The girl was not moving during the walkthrough Maybe she found something > > interesting in that specific page :-)) > > > > Can anyone explain me how RPC works? I know Accurender is RPC enabled... > > > > > >
*JTB
Message 4 of 5 (371 Views)

09-18-2004 11:22 PM in reply to: *JTB
That's why I think that in Revit 6.x or 7 there should be the FULL Accurender... Ï "Scott Davis" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá news:414c9df4_1@newsprd01... > That's one feature of Accurender that is not enabled in Revit....RCP with > motion. >
*Scott Davis
Message 5 of 5 (371 Views)

09-19-2004 09:22 PM in reply to: *JTB
I'd agree, but it's not gonna happen. "JTB" wrote in message news:414d25a4$1_3@newsprd01... > That's why I think that in Revit 6.x or 7 there should be the FULL > Accurender... > > > Ï "Scott Davis" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá > news:414c9df4_1@newsprd01... > > That's one feature of Accurender that is not enabled in Revit....RCP with > > motion. > > > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.