Revit Architecture

*TK
Message 1 of 6 (330 Views)

Revit or ADT chat room?

330 Views, 5 Replies
09-14-2004 08:04 AM
Does anyone know of a chatroom online for CAD? We are in the midst of deciding wether we want to go with ADT or Revit. I have been reading alot about both the product. Really like revit,but havn't been able to talk to anyone "live" so to say about real world situations. I know the newsgroups are good, i like them alot. but i would like to have as much of a real time conversation with someone, plus i can ask questions and get the answers right then. Any help would be greatly apprecited. Thanks, TK
*Aaron Rumple
Message 2 of 6 (328 Views)

Re: Revit or ADT chat room?

09-14-2004 10:00 AM in reply to: *TK
www.augi.com As close as you'll get. "TK" wrote in message news:41470893$1_2@newsprd01... > Does anyone know of a chatroom online for CAD? > We are in the midst of deciding wether we want to go with ADT or Revit. > I have been reading alot about both the product. Really like revit,but > havn't been able to talk to anyone "live" so to say about real world > situations. I know the newsgroups are good, i like them alot. but i would > like to have as much of a real time conversation with someone, plus i can > ask questions and get the answers right then. > > Any help would be greatly apprecited. > > Thanks, > TK > >
*v.valentijn
Message 3 of 6 (328 Views)

09-15-2004 01:19 AM in reply to: *TK
Only Forum at AUGI.. not live, though you might find someone from your area to talk with 'live' "TK" schreef in bericht news:41470893$1_2@newsprd01... > Does anyone know of a chatroom online for CAD? > We are in the midst of deciding wether we want to go with ADT or Revit. > I have been reading alot about both the product. Really like revit,but > havn't been able to talk to anyone "live" so to say about real world > situations. I know the newsgroups are good, i like them alot. but i would > like to have as much of a real time conversation with someone, plus i can > ask questions and get the answers right then. > > Any help would be greatly apprecited. > > Thanks, > TK > >
*David Metcalf
Message 4 of 6 (328 Views)

09-15-2004 03:57 PM in reply to: *TK
Where are you at? Perhaps a monthly Revit Users group in your area? David "v.valentijn"
wrote in message news:4147fb0e$1_3@newsprd01... > Only Forum at AUGI.. not live, though you might find someone from your area > to talk with 'live' > > "TK" schreef in bericht > news:41470893$1_2@newsprd01... > > Does anyone know of a chatroom online for CAD? > > We are in the midst of deciding wether we want to go with ADT or Revit. > > I have been reading alot about both the product. Really like revit,but > > havn't been able to talk to anyone "live" so to say about real world > > situations. I know the newsgroups are good, i like them alot. but i would > > like to have as much of a real time conversation with someone, plus i can > > ask questions and get the answers right then. > > > > Any help would be greatly apprecited. > > > > Thanks, > > TK > > > > > >
*TK
Message 5 of 6 (329 Views)

09-16-2004 05:38 AM in reply to: *TK
Im in ohio. How would i find a monthly Revit User group? I have been to www.revitcity.com they look pretty good. that is the only site that i found a chat room, but hardly anyone is on the site at any one given time. i ended up talking to someone on the phone too about real word issues with revit.. thanks, TK "David Metcalf" wrote in message news:4148c8f2$1_2@newsprd01... > Where are you at? Perhaps a monthly Revit Users group in your area? > > David > > "v.valentijn"
wrote in message > news:4147fb0e$1_3@newsprd01... > > Only Forum at AUGI.. not live, though you might find someone from your > area > > to talk with 'live' > > > > "TK" schreef in bericht > > news:41470893$1_2@newsprd01... > > > Does anyone know of a chatroom online for CAD? > > > We are in the midst of deciding wether we want to go with ADT or Revit. > > > I have been reading alot about both the product. Really like revit,but > > > havn't been able to talk to anyone "live" so to say about real world > > > situations. I know the newsgroups are good, i like them alot. but i > would > > > like to have as much of a real time conversation with someone, plus i > can > > > ask questions and get the answers right then. > > > > > > Any help would be greatly apprecited. > > > > > > Thanks, > > > TK > > > > > > > > > > > >
*Scott Davis
Message 6 of 6 (330 Views)

09-16-2004 08:24 AM in reply to: *TK
The best resource with the most traffic is www.augi.com (autodesk users group international) The site is free, and requires you to be a member. The Revit forums there have hundreds of hits a day. AUGI also has a section on LUG's (Local User Groups) where you could find out about groups in your area. Also, AUGI is about as close to a 'chat' as you will get, due to the fact that people are constantly reading and replying to posts from around the world. Ask a question at 3 in the morning in the US, and someone in Australia will probably answer it! "TK" wrote in message news:41498930$1_2@newsprd01... > Im in ohio. > How would i find a monthly Revit User group? > I have been to www.revitcity.com they look pretty good. > that is the only site that i found a chat room, but hardly anyone is on the > site at any one given time. > i ended up talking to someone on the phone too about real word issues with > revit.. > > thanks, > TK > > "David Metcalf" wrote in message > news:4148c8f2$1_2@newsprd01... > > Where are you at? Perhaps a monthly Revit Users group in your area? > > > > David > > > > "v.valentijn"
wrote in message > > news:4147fb0e$1_3@newsprd01... > > > Only Forum at AUGI.. not live, though you might find someone from your > > area > > > to talk with 'live' > > > > > > "TK" schreef in bericht > > > news:41470893$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > Does anyone know of a chatroom online for CAD? > > > > We are in the midst of deciding wether we want to go with ADT or > Revit. > > > > I have been reading alot about both the product. Really like revit,but > > > > havn't been able to talk to anyone "live" so to say about real world > > > > situations. I know the newsgroups are good, i like them alot. but i > > would > > > > like to have as much of a real time conversation with someone, plus i > > can > > > > ask questions and get the answers right then. > > > > > > > > Any help would be greatly apprecited. > > > > > > > > Thanks, > > > > TK > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.