Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit or ADT chat room?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
660 Views, 5 Replies

Revit or ADT chat room?

Does anyone know of a chatroom online for CAD? We are in the midst of deciding wether we want to go with ADT or Revit. I have been reading alot about both the product. Really like revit,but havn't been able to talk to anyone "live" so to say about real world situations. I know the newsgroups are good, i like them alot. but i would like to have as much of a real time conversation with someone, plus i can ask questions and get the answers right then. Any help would be greatly apprecited. Thanks, TK
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

www.augi.com As close as you'll get. "TK" wrote in message news:41470893$1_2@newsprd01... > Does anyone know of a chatroom online for CAD? > We are in the midst of deciding wether we want to go with ADT or Revit. > I have been reading alot about both the product. Really like revit,but > havn't been able to talk to anyone "live" so to say about real world > situations. I know the newsgroups are good, i like them alot. but i would > like to have as much of a real time conversation with someone, plus i can > ask questions and get the answers right then. > > Any help would be greatly apprecited. > > Thanks, > TK > >
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Only Forum at AUGI.. not live, though you might find someone from your area to talk with 'live' "TK" schreef in bericht news:41470893$1_2@newsprd01... > Does anyone know of a chatroom online for CAD? > We are in the midst of deciding wether we want to go with ADT or Revit. > I have been reading alot about both the product. Really like revit,but > havn't been able to talk to anyone "live" so to say about real world > situations. I know the newsgroups are good, i like them alot. but i would > like to have as much of a real time conversation with someone, plus i can > ask questions and get the answers right then. > > Any help would be greatly apprecited. > > Thanks, > TK > >
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Where are you at? Perhaps a monthly Revit Users group in your area? David "v.valentijn"
wrote in message news:4147fb0e$1_3@newsprd01... > Only Forum at AUGI.. not live, though you might find someone from your area > to talk with 'live' > > "TK" schreef in bericht > news:41470893$1_2@newsprd01... > > Does anyone know of a chatroom online for CAD? > > We are in the midst of deciding wether we want to go with ADT or Revit. > > I have been reading alot about both the product. Really like revit,but > > havn't been able to talk to anyone "live" so to say about real world > > situations. I know the newsgroups are good, i like them alot. but i would > > like to have as much of a real time conversation with someone, plus i can > > ask questions and get the answers right then. > > > > Any help would be greatly apprecited. > > > > Thanks, > > TK > > > > > >
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Im in ohio. How would i find a monthly Revit User group? I have been to www.revitcity.com they look pretty good. that is the only site that i found a chat room, but hardly anyone is on the site at any one given time. i ended up talking to someone on the phone too about real word issues with revit.. thanks, TK "David Metcalf" wrote in message news:4148c8f2$1_2@newsprd01... > Where are you at? Perhaps a monthly Revit Users group in your area? > > David > > "v.valentijn"
wrote in message > news:4147fb0e$1_3@newsprd01... > > Only Forum at AUGI.. not live, though you might find someone from your > area > > to talk with 'live' > > > > "TK" schreef in bericht > > news:41470893$1_2@newsprd01... > > > Does anyone know of a chatroom online for CAD? > > > We are in the midst of deciding wether we want to go with ADT or Revit. > > > I have been reading alot about both the product. Really like revit,but > > > havn't been able to talk to anyone "live" so to say about real world > > > situations. I know the newsgroups are good, i like them alot. but i > would > > > like to have as much of a real time conversation with someone, plus i > can > > > ask questions and get the answers right then. > > > > > > Any help would be greatly apprecited. > > > > > > Thanks, > > > TK > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

The best resource with the most traffic is www.augi.com (autodesk users group international) The site is free, and requires you to be a member. The Revit forums there have hundreds of hits a day. AUGI also has a section on LUG's (Local User Groups) where you could find out about groups in your area. Also, AUGI is about as close to a 'chat' as you will get, due to the fact that people are constantly reading and replying to posts from around the world. Ask a question at 3 in the morning in the US, and someone in Australia will probably answer it! "TK" wrote in message news:41498930$1_2@newsprd01... > Im in ohio. > How would i find a monthly Revit User group? > I have been to www.revitcity.com they look pretty good. > that is the only site that i found a chat room, but hardly anyone is on the > site at any one given time. > i ended up talking to someone on the phone too about real word issues with > revit.. > > thanks, > TK > > "David Metcalf" wrote in message > news:4148c8f2$1_2@newsprd01... > > Where are you at? Perhaps a monthly Revit Users group in your area? > > > > David > > > > "v.valentijn"
wrote in message > > news:4147fb0e$1_3@newsprd01... > > > Only Forum at AUGI.. not live, though you might find someone from your > > area > > > to talk with 'live' > > > > > > "TK" schreef in bericht > > > news:41470893$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > Does anyone know of a chatroom online for CAD? > > > > We are in the midst of deciding wether we want to go with ADT or > Revit. > > > > I have been reading alot about both the product. Really like revit,but > > > > havn't been able to talk to anyone "live" so to say about real world > > > > situations. I know the newsgroups are good, i like them alot. but i > > would > > > > like to have as much of a real time conversation with someone, plus i > > can > > > > ask questions and get the answers right then. > > > > > > > > Any help would be greatly apprecited. > > > > > > > > Thanks, > > > > TK > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report