Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit on Macbook w/Bootcamp: Slow Performance, Video card not recognized

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
andreas5391
1083 Views, 2 Replies

Revit on Macbook w/Bootcamp: Slow Performance, Video card not recognized

Hello guys ,  I am dealing with a very stupid problem and i am so frustrated with the problems i deal with it every day . I want to run revit on my macbook pro , so i installed a bootcamp windows 7 and then installed it . The main problem is that after the installation of revit i am dealing with a very slow performance on to the revits interface. The cursor please wait icon still pomping up. My computer is a macbook pro 15 ''  16 GB of ram and a video card Amd 6750 M. I have already tried some online links in order to improve my performance. I have already installed direct x and done some online research about it but still no clue on how to improve the problem . My graphics card doesnt seem to be recognised by revit and it say that its not tested yet and that is unknown. I really need some help on this one , if theres anyone that is familiar with this problem i would be gradeful if he or she could help me out. PLEASE HELP

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

have the same problem .............PLEASE HELP

Message 3 of 3
omargeneidy
in reply to: andreas5391

decrease the screen resolution 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report