Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit model example of a simple typical residential house (two floors)

43 REPLIES 43
SOLVED
Message 1 of 44
nyu
Participant
5934 Views, 43 Replies

Revit model example of a simple typical residential house (two floors)

Dear Officer,

I am a graduate student in Mechanical Engineering. But for my research need, I need a Revit file of a simple residential house (two floors, and no more than 8 rooms). I have been looking around on the internet, but not much information is available. I am wondering whether there is any place where I could download one, like some house examples made other people or by this community? My email is nyu@nd.edu.

Thanks so much!

Best,

Na

43 REPLIES 43
Message 2 of 44
ennujozlagam
in reply to: nyu

hi

Welcome to the Revit World.

I have a 2-storey residential house sample that i did few years back but not with 8 rooms. And I’m willing to share with you for your research.

Hope it helps. Wish you all the best and good luck.

I already send the files in your email add.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 44
safwanazman
in reply to: ennujozlagam

please email to me also 

Message 4 of 44
damo3

Just use the out of the box samples that come with Revit. There is a residential and commercial sample. Search google for their location.

________________________________________________________________________________
If you find posts have solved your problem, please don't forget to mark them as 'SOLVED' to help others with similar questions. - Thank you.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Message 5 of 44
nyu
Participant
in reply to: damo3

Hi! Thanks for your answer! 

What kinds of key words should I put in Google Search to find the files you refered?  Searching "Out of box samples Revit" does not give good results...

Message 6 of 44
Alisder.Brown

You will find all the default Revit sample files on your computer at this location:

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Revit 2015\Samples (Replace the Revit 2015 with whatever version of Rvit you are using)

Hope this helps

Alisder Brown
Senior BIM Coordinator
Scotland, UK

Message 7 of 44
Sobaat

Hi

could you please send me the file with two storey haus. 

Respect

Massoud

Message 8 of 44
Sobaat

My email

massoud.sobaat@gmail.com

Message 9 of 44
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Sobaat

Hi, Sobaat, i already send to your email account. hope it helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 10 of 44
can_erdinc

Can you also send it to me please?

thank you

Message 11 of 44
ennujozlagam
in reply to: can_erdinc

hi, give me your email add. thanks

Message 12 of 44
can_erdinc

can_erdinc@hotmail.com

thank you!

im going to use this for a study to analize a buildings for energy efficiency. I have no idea how to build a house in Revit, so i need a really complete

designed Eco/green/zero emission/passive house and a normal house model in revit. 

Maybe you can help me in that way,

best regards

Can

Message 13 of 44
ennujozlagam
in reply to: can_erdinc

hi, already sent to your email add. please check. hope it helps. thanks

Message 14 of 44
olivia.stapleton

Hi I am also doing a research porject on BIM and i need to do an anlysis on a typical House model. Please could you send me the file aswell. 

olivia.stapleton@btinternet.com

Thanks so much will be such a help as Ive got 1 week to finish the paper 

Message 15 of 44
dcfraz7

Hi can you send the file to me too? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks

dcfraz80@gmail.com

Message 16 of 44

hi, already send to your email add. hope it helps. good luck, thanks

Message 17 of 44
ennujozlagam
in reply to: dcfraz7

hi, already send to your email add. hope it helps. good luck, thanks

Message 18 of 44
tcheimegni

hi:

can you email me those files too at email:alimgarga2002@yahoo.fr. Thank you

Message 19 of 44
tcheimegni

@nyu wrote:

Dear Officer,

I am a graduate student in Mechanical Engineering. But for my research need, I need a Revit file of a simple residential house (two floors, and no more than 8 rooms). I have been looking around on the internet, but not much information is available. I am wondering whether there is any place where I could download one, like some house examples made other people or by this community? My email is nyu@nd.edu.

Thanks so much!

Best,

Na

hi:

can you email me those files too at email:alimgarga2002@yahoo.fr. Thank you

Message 20 of 44
ennujozlagam
in reply to: tcheimegni

@tcheimegni, send already at your email add. good luck. hope it helps. thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report