Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit LT 2014

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
lglazebrook
162 Views, 1 Reply

Revit LT 2014

I currently have Revit LT 2014.  I use it for work and would like to email a client a drawing that I had done.  What is a good and reliable program to get get that will allow me to do this?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

you can use several methods:

1. print a Sheet or View as .pdf - save it and then attach it to an email. I use PDF Creator (http://www.pdfforge.org/pdfcreator - which is a free application) as a virtual printer (print to file)
  2. make a screen capture - I use PickPick ( a free application that allows notes and observations to be made over the captured image) The screen capture is saved then  as .png or .jpg. and can be attached at an e-mail. You can also use an Autodesk addin :Screen Capture , from Exchange Application
  3. Export
  • Export   Application Menu ( big R) > Export > Images and Animations > Image - chhose a bitmap tyipe (.bmp; .jpg ; .png....) or export as vector file:
  • Export   Application Menu ( big R)Export > CAD Formats > DWG ,DXF, etc  .....in case that you send the file to a CAD user.....
  • Export   Application Menu ( big R)Export >FBX (if the file will be used with 3D Max); NWC (NavisWork to use by the contractor in the building process); IFC (if you intebd to send the file to a user of another BIM program as Archicad)

Constantin Stroescu

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report