Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit LT 2014, Wall Edit Assembly, E column

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
gccdesign
653 Views, 1 Reply

Revit LT 2014, Wall Edit Assembly, E column

I've noticed that in Revit LT, there is no column for structural in the wall Edit Assembly window.

But I just noticed that if I add a core element, then widen the window, then an "E" column appears. At first the core element that was already there will not have a checkbox in this column. If I check a box for a newly added core element, then a checkbox will appear for the previously existing core element.

I have not found so far any reference to it in the tutorial I'm doing, nor in help.

It will allow only one core element to be checked, similar to if it was the structural column.

So what is this "E" column for? What property does it give an element?

Thanks,

GChapp

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
LisaDrago
in reply to: gccdesign

That is a pretty good question - when I looked at it - it gave a check box - is this giving one material priority over another?

I am not seeing it respond any different when I use the wall and attache others to it...

Does anyone else have any ideas?

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report