Revit Architecture

Active Contributor
stevekay
Message 1 of 2 (147 Views)

Revit linetype display in Acad

147 Views, 1 Replies
05-31-2004 09:33 PM
When I dwg export a Revit file to Acad 2004 with mutiple linetypes the exported file has only continuous linetypes displayed. I can change the linetype of a line to another type i.e.hidden and get it to display correctly in model space, but cannot get it to display correctly in paper space and I have tried multiple ltscale settings.
*Aaron Rumple
Message 2 of 2 (147 Views)

Re: Revit linetype display in Acad

06-01-2004 10:31 AM in reply to: stevekay
Set psltscale to 0. AutoCAD has never been able to switch automatically between look right in mspace and look right in pspace. "stevekay" wrote in message news:13826531.1086064411078.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > When I dwg export a Revit file to Acad 2004 with mutiple linetypes the exported file has only continuous linetypes displayed. I can change the linetype of a line to another type i.e.hidden and get it to display correctly in model space, but cannot get it to display correctly in paper space and I have tried multiple ltscale settings.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.