Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit: Levels do not automatically show up in project browser

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
6974 Views, 6 Replies

Revit: Levels do not automatically show up in project browser

Hi!

When we created a massing with floors, the levels did not show up in the project browser's plan view and ceiling plan views.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

hi ,did you have created "black" levels instead of "blue levels" to make levels you have created show up in the project browser

Go to VIEW ribbon>on the CREATE panel look for PLAN VIEWS, click and select floor plans. Ensure "do not duplicate existing views' is ticked and select the levels you wish to make plan views of. 

for future levels to show up in the browser without this process, tick the check box plan view in the options bar when making the level. hope it helps. 

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 7
BalajiHTI

Hello,

I think you need to create your Floor Plan and RCP views by yourself from the View Tab. Creating additional levels other than the preexisting ones in a Project template, will not automatically create the FP/RCP.

Hope this helps!
Message 4 of 7
josemukalel

Go to View -Floor Plan - select the levels and click OKNew shortcut1.JPGNew shortcut2.JPG

Jose George
Architectural BIM/CAD Technician
josemukalel@gmail.com
+64 22513 0828
A KUDO is always welcomed; However, WHEN the above answer helps and/or clarifies your query; kindly mark it with ACCEPT AS SOLUTION
Message 5 of 7
loboarch

Levels defined in the massing editor are NOT transferred into the project environment. Once the mass is loaded into the project the "Mass Floors" tool needs to be used to use the levels defined in the project as mass floors.

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: loboarch

I massed the floors, and created levels in the elevation... It still doesn't show up.  I'll try the above comment first, and I'll get back to you.

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Thank you. I found this the most helpful.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report