Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit keeps crashing.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Sherman123
955 Views, 2 Replies

Revit keeps crashing.

Recently I have been unable to use Revit 2012 or 2013 for new or existing work because of problems related to creating surfaces such as topo, floor, roofs. If say I want to add a topo surface to my project I am able to enter the points and complete the sketch but when I click on the green check mark nothing seems to register. If I leave the modify tab and then go back after doing any number of other tasks the green check mark is always there for the topo surface. If I click on the check mark a second time the application crashes. I have updated both versions of Revit and updated my graphics drivers. I am running windows 7 on a 64 bit machine. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciate as I have a ton of work that needs to be done ASAP/

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Sherman123

What changed on your system when this all started?
Message 3 of 3
Sherman123
in reply to: pendean

The only thing that changed was regular updates to Windows 7. I I did start using Navisworks on a regular basis about the same time as the problems with Revit popped up but I have had no problems with Navis so far. It realy is crazzy.

Jason Sherman

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report