Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Grid visibility

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
286 Views, 2 Replies

Revit Grid visibility

Hi,

I've gone ahead and made a grid and added new levels in a round about way. I've also modified the level tags and grid ball to match our office standard.
The problem I'm having is that the entire grid only shows up at level 00 and some of my level tags are colored blue. Any thoughts on what’s going on.
BTW this is a Revit structure 3 file and I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to revit. I also thought I would get a better response by posting in the Revit building section as the problem seems generic.

Thanks in advance

CM
PS file is in customer files under same title
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Blue levels have floor plans created of them, anything blue in revit is a link or editable so it means you can double click it and it will take you to that floor plan view. Don't worry it will print black. The grids will only show however far they extend up the building. So go to an elevation view and stretch your grids up to your highest level. Note you will see a little 3d or 2d next to the grid, if it says 3d then you will be stretching your grids throughout the building. If you only see 2d you are just modifying the extents of the tag in that view.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks,

seems so simple in retrospect.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report