Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVIT FEET AND INCHES

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
davie77uk
1798 Views, 2 Replies

REVIT FEET AND INCHES

I have a student version of revit 2014 and all my sizing, setting out and dimensions are comining in at feet and inches. I have found out how to convert this to mm but when I load in windows and doors, all the sizes of these are in feet and inches. Can anybody help me to change the door and window sizes to mm so that I know what size they are. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
davidtetro
in reply to: davie77uk

Are the dimensions of the parameters in feet and inches or just the family type names?

Message 3 of 3
SteveKStafford
in reply to: davie77uk

Sounds like you really wanted to start with a metric template and library. There are options for both when Revit is installed. If you have the imperial library and templates you'll need to visit the Autodesk site to get the Metric content, there are different versions based on different regions. You have UK in your username so you probably want the Metric UK content?
My other older self here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/46056

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report