Revit Architecture

davie77uk
Message 1 of 3 (209 Views)

REVIT FEET AND INCHES

209 Views, 2 Replies
01-29-2014 02:13 AM

I have a student version of revit 2014 and all my sizing, setting out and dimensions are comining in at feet and inches. I have found out how to convert this to mm but when I load in windows and doors, all the sizes of these are in feet and inches. Can anybody help me to change the door and window sizes to mm so that I know what size they are. Thanks

Valued Contributor
dtdesign
Message 2 of 3 (183 Views)

Re: REVIT FEET AND INCHES

01-29-2014 05:25 AM in reply to: davie77uk

Are the dimensions of the parameters in feet and inches or just the family type names?

Distinguished Contributor
Steve_Stafford
Message 3 of 3 (164 Views)

Re: REVIT FEET AND INCHES

01-29-2014 11:06 AM in reply to: davie77uk
Sounds like you really wanted to start with a metric template and library. There are options for both when Revit is installed. If you have the imperial library and templates you'll need to visit the Autodesk site to get the Metric content, there are different versions based on different regions. You have UK in your username so you probably want the Metric UK content?
My other older self here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/46056
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.