Revit Architecture

danialschwers1800
Message 1 of 4 (546 Views)

Revit Family Creation Request Form

546 Views, 3 Replies
07-02-2010 07:05 AM

I am new to revit management, and I am looking for a family creation request form. The firm I work for is located in to cities and 50+ employees. Can any of you expert assist me in creating one, or if you already have one may I barrow it for reference.

Thank

Distinguished Contributor
cvandevere
Message 2 of 4 (522 Views)

Re: Revit Family Creation Request Form

07-06-2010 06:59 AM in reply to: danialschwers1800

Can you elaborate as to how you intend on using this form? ie Is this being sent to vendors or is this being passed on to someone else in the firm who will create the family?

CDV
Maity
Message 3 of 4 (209 Views)

12-05-2012 07:17 AM in reply to: danialschwers1800
I am a revit family creator.I want to supply detailed revit family according to the design drawing (in dwg/ pdf format.)
I want the detailed revit family creation request.
*Expert Elite*
Alfredo_Medina
Message 4 of 4 (198 Views)

12-05-2012 08:39 AM in reply to: Maity

If you are the content creator, think of those questions that will give you information about how to make the family. What is it? What category is it? How do you want to place it? Does it have pre-defined sizes?, Do you need to schedule this family? , etc... that will give information about what template to use, what host to use, shared or not shared, instance vs type, generic vs adaptive, etc...etc....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.