Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Family: Contract document installation schedule

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
margaretbjorgan
663 Views, 2 Replies

Revit Family: Contract document installation schedule

I am trying to create a tag for Special Equipment which indicates who is responsible for purchase and/or instalation.( OFOI)( OFCI) etc has any one set one up. Where did you place this info ?  Autodesk a permanent place for this would be nice.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ccollins
in reply to: margaretbjorgan

I think it would be possible to add parameters in the Specialty Equipment Family that the Tag and Schedule could then pick up.

Open the Family, and under Identity Data, try adding your acronyms, save the family, load into the project.

Then use a Multi-Category tag, or Tag by Category and see if it will display the information.

Another method might be to use a Keynote. You can edit the Keynote Text File and add a line for the Gen. Conditions

info you need. Then use a User Keynote to annotate the Specialty Equip. in the views.

Just some thoughts--see attached simple example family.

Cliff B. Collins
Registered Architect/BIM Manager
Thalden Boyd Emery Architects
St. Louis, MO
Message 3 of 3
margaretbjorgan
in reply to: ccollins

Thanks for your responce.? My work is in hospitals I have over 300 peiced to be tagged anmd I would have to add a parameter to each family. I don't have the time at this point

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report