Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit crashes when sent to render in the cloud

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
2958 Views, 2 Replies

Revit crashes when sent to render in the cloud

Hi,

Everything was working fine, but now every time I send my project to render in the cloud it crashes. I am still new to revit and am unsure why it suddendly stopped working.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! Thankyou

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I had this problem as well. Normally, you can click "Render in Cloud" and the login screen will automatically pop up asking for your Autodesk username and password. I found that if you sign in before attempting to render, the crash does not take place. So, sign in, then try rendering. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure what to tell you. Good luck.

Message 3 of 3
IMCornish
in reply to: Anonymous

I have suddenly encountered this problem also but my experience is a little different.  On sending the view to the cloud I am then getting a dialog like the close down dialog giving the option of saving the project or not.  If you choose to save then Revit shut down but if you cancel then all is OK.  I would also point out that I am at the same time signed in to the cloud and to Revit.

Andrew Robertson
Chartered Architect
Robertson Partnership
Truro. UK

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report