Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit crashes - application manager 'host not found'

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
383 Views, 3 Replies

Revit crashes - application manager 'host not found'

Hi all,

I can't find any info on this, just over the last week one of our users has been experiencing a problem where Revit closes suddenly, for example she inserts a family. Revit just kept closing on her this morning when she'd try opening it, so I opened application manager to double check updates and there's a blue box at the bottom that says 'host not found'. I think it's a licensing thing? We are all on stand alone licenses though. Any ideas? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jitu1dange
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Is your problem resolved?

I would suggest try to run repair from the add or remove program. Probably it will fix the problem.

I hope this helps.
Message 3 of 4
jitu1dange

Hi,

Is your problem resolved?

I would suggest try to run repair from the add or remove program. Probably it will fix the problem.

I hope this helps.

Message 4 of 4
ennujozlagam

@Anonymous hello just for info "Application Manager is being replaced by the Autodesk desktop app" since march 2016. you can try to check it HERE. hope it helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report