Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Courseware ebook

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
758 Views, 2 Replies

Revit Courseware ebook

This probably is not the right place to post this question but I can get answer from elsewhere.  I purchased and ebook from the autocad store....Revit 2010 courseware book.  I chose to download the book rather than order a hardcopy.  My question is does anyone know if I can print it? The autocad store (where I purchased it) support says contact autodesk support.  Autocad support says they dont' know.  The printer option in the ebook is greyout which tells me I can't print it.

That would be a huge bummer.  Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

you probably can't print it since they offer a physical shipment option

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

Hopefully someone from Autodesk will see this post.  The Autodesk store is telling me to contact tech support but I can't find the appropriate email contact for ebooks.  All the contact emails are for software issues of autodesk products not ebooks.  The autodesk store tells me it's printable.

According to the ebook readme file it states that printing is not available in Trial Mode and that sometimes the ebook software accidentally installs in Trial Mode and to contact the store for help.  It shoud be in Full Mode as this a legal purchase. This is turning to a big hassle.  Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report