Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Books

13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
Anonymous
394 Views, 13 Replies

Revit Books

I was wondering when some decent books will come out for Revit. A book by Autodesk Press has been listed for a year and is titled Implementing Revit 5.5 but has not been published. I am surprised that Autodesk has not published a book yet.
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Stan, For some very good training books on Revit check out http://www.cdvsystems.com/productcart/pc/viewCat_P.asp?idCategory=2 hope that helps... -- ;-) Cheers bladams "Stan Fowler" wrote in message news:40bf9f82$1_2@newsprd01... > I was wondering when some decent books will come out for Revit. > A book by Autodesk Press has been listed for a year and is titled > Implementing Revit 5.5 but has not been published. I am surprised > that Autodesk has not published a book yet. > >
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous

Thanks Bill, I wonder when they will update to 6.1. I tried to send them an email but it was returned - are they out of business??? Cheers "Bill Adams" wrote in message news:40c0094a$1_3@newsprd01... > Stan, > > For some very good training books on Revit check out > http://www.cdvsystems.com/productcart/pc/viewCat_P.asp?idCategory=2 > > hope that helps... > > -- > 😉 Cheers bladams > > "Stan Fowler" wrote in message > news:40bf9f82$1_2@newsprd01... > > I was wondering when some decent books will come out for Revit. > > A book by Autodesk Press has been listed for a year and is titled > > Implementing Revit 5.5 but has not been published. I am surprised > > that Autodesk has not published a book yet. > > > > > >
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous

Stan - That book has now been updated for Revit 6 and will be out shortly. The target date on the web site is now 7/8/2004. - JB "Stan Fowler" wrote in message news:40bf9f82$1_2@newsprd01... > I was wondering when some decent books will come out for Revit. > A book by Autodesk Press has been listed for a year and is titled > Implementing Revit 5.5 but has not been published. I am surprised > that Autodesk has not published a book yet. > >
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous

hmmm...still working on it even as we speak 7/8 might be a bit optimistic (only a bit...) David Driver, Contributing Editor CDV Revit Courseware Series "Jim Balding" wrote in message news:40ce63b4$1_1@newsprd01... > Stan - > > That book has now been updated for Revit 6 and will be out shortly. The > target date on the web site is now 7/8/2004. > > - JB > > "Stan Fowler" wrote in message > news:40bf9f82$1_2@newsprd01... > > I was wondering when some decent books will come out for Revit. > > A book by Autodesk Press has been listed for a year and is titled > > Implementing Revit 5.5 but has not been published. I am surprised > > that Autodesk has not published a book yet. > > > > > >
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous

David - I was refering to the Autodesk Press book and it is out now. http://www.delmarlearning.com/Browse_CatalogDetail.asp?XXID=11963&ISBN=1401850499. Sorry for the confusion - JB "David Driver" wrote in message news:40ddf517$1_3@newsprd01... > hmmm...still working on it even as we speak > 7/8 might be a bit optimistic (only a bit...) > David Driver, Contributing Editor CDV Revit Courseware Series > > "Jim Balding" wrote in message > news:40ce63b4$1_1@newsprd01... > > Stan - > > > > That book has now been updated for Revit 6 and will be out shortly. The > > target date on the web site is now 7/8/2004. > > > > - JB > > > > "Stan Fowler" wrote in message > > news:40bf9f82$1_2@newsprd01... > > > I was wondering when some decent books will come out for Revit. > > > A book by Autodesk Press has been listed for a year and is titled > > > Implementing Revit 5.5 but has not been published. I am surprised > > > that Autodesk has not published a book yet. > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous

The title book is "Introducing and Implementing Autodesk Revit 5.5" first edition June 29, 2004. I wonder if it's updated for Revit 6.1? or we will wait for the edition 7/8/2004. On Amazon the book is priced $33.97. Daniel "Jim Balding" escribió en el mensaje news:40f458c9$1_2@newsprd01... > David - > > I was refering to the Autodesk Press book and it is out now. > http://www.delmarlearning.com/Browse_CatalogDetail.asp?XXID=11963&ISBN=1401850499. > Sorry for the confusion > > - JB > > > "David Driver" wrote in message > news:40ddf517$1_3@newsprd01... > > hmmm...still working on it even as we speak > > 7/8 might be a bit optimistic (only a bit...) > > David Driver, Contributing Editor CDV Revit Courseware Series > > > > "Jim Balding" wrote in message > > news:40ce63b4$1_1@newsprd01... > > > Stan - > > > > > > That book has now been updated for Revit 6 and will be out shortly. The > > > target date on the web site is now 7/8/2004. > > > > > > - JB > > > > > > "Stan Fowler" wrote in message > > > news:40bf9f82$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > I was wondering when some decent books will come out for Revit. > > > > A book by Autodesk Press has been listed for a year and is titled > > > > Implementing Revit 5.5 but has not been published. I am surprised > > > > that Autodesk has not published a book yet. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous

Just to clear the air. There was never an edition published for 5.5. There was never a Revit 5.5. The Autodesk Press book was written during the 5.1 release and updated for 6.0/6.1. The cover shot was the original image and was distributed sometime in the 2nd quarter of 2003, and that is why there is so much confusion. Sorry - "Daniel Legarraga" wrote in message news:40f6b952$1_2@newsprd01... > The title book is "Introducing and Implementing Autodesk Revit 5.5" first > edition June 29, 2004. > I wonder if it's updated for Revit 6.1? or we will wait for the edition > 7/8/2004. > On Amazon the book is priced $33.97. > > Daniel > > "Jim Balding" escribió en el mensaje > news:40f458c9$1_2@newsprd01... > > David - > > > > I was refering to the Autodesk Press book and it is out now. > > > http://www.delmarlearning.com/Browse_CatalogDetail.asp?XXID=11963&ISBN=1401850499. > > Sorry for the confusion > > > > - JB > > > > > > "David Driver" wrote in message > > news:40ddf517$1_3@newsprd01... > > > hmmm...still working on it even as we speak > > > 7/8 might be a bit optimistic (only a bit...) > > > David Driver, Contributing Editor CDV Revit Courseware Series > > > > > > "Jim Balding" wrote in message > > > news:40ce63b4$1_1@newsprd01... > > > > Stan - > > > > > > > > That book has now been updated for Revit 6 and will be out shortly. > The > > > > target date on the web site is now 7/8/2004. > > > > > > > > - JB > > > > > > > > "Stan Fowler" wrote in message > > > > news:40bf9f82$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > > I was wondering when some decent books will come out for Revit. > > > > > A book by Autodesk Press has been listed for a year and is titled > > > > > Implementing Revit 5.5 but has not been published. I am surprised > > > > > that Autodesk has not published a book yet. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous

Any suggestion of where find Appendix A omitted in the book (just a few blank pages...). Daniel "Jim Balding" escribió en el mensaje news:40f70381$1_3@newsprd01... > Just to clear the air. There was never an edition published for 5.5. There > was never a Revit 5.5. The Autodesk Press book was written during the 5.1 > release and updated for 6.0/6.1. The cover shot was the original image and > was distributed sometime in the 2nd quarter of 2003, and that is why there > is so much confusion. > > Sorry - > > > "Daniel Legarraga" wrote in message > news:40f6b952$1_2@newsprd01... > > The title book is "Introducing and Implementing Autodesk Revit 5.5" first > > edition June 29, 2004. > > I wonder if it's updated for Revit 6.1? or we will wait for the edition > > 7/8/2004. > > On Amazon the book is priced $33.97. > > > > Daniel > > > > "Jim Balding" escribió en el mensaje > > news:40f458c9$1_2@newsprd01... > > > David - > > > > > > I was refering to the Autodesk Press book and it is out now. > > > > > > http://www.delmarlearning.com/Browse_CatalogDetail.asp?XXID=11963&ISBN=1401850499. > > > Sorry for the confusion > > > > > > - JB > > > > > > > > > "David Driver" wrote in message > > > news:40ddf517$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > hmmm...still working on it even as we speak > > > > 7/8 might be a bit optimistic (only a bit...) > > > > David Driver, Contributing Editor CDV Revit Courseware Series > > > > > > > > "Jim Balding" wrote in message > > > > news:40ce63b4$1_1@newsprd01... > > > > > Stan - > > > > > > > > > > That book has now been updated for Revit 6 and will be out shortly. > > The > > > > > target date on the web site is now 7/8/2004. > > > > > > > > > > - JB > > > > > > > > > > "Stan Fowler" wrote in message > > > > > news:40bf9f82$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > I was wondering when some decent books will come out for Revit. > > > > > > A book by Autodesk Press has been listed for a year and is titled > > > > > > Implementing Revit 5.5 but has not been published. I am surprised > > > > > > that Autodesk has not published a book yet. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 10 of 14
Anonymous

www.augi.com If you are a member of AUGI already, try: http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=6082 (if not you can sign up for free at the URL above) "Daniel Legarraga" wrote in message news:4107fbd2_2@newsprd01... > Any suggestion of where find Appendix A omitted in the book (just a few > blank pages...). > > Daniel > > "Jim Balding" escribió en el mensaje > news:40f70381$1_3@newsprd01... > > Just to clear the air. There was never an edition published for 5.5. > There > > was never a Revit 5.5. The Autodesk Press book was written during the 5.1 > > release and updated for 6.0/6.1. The cover shot was the original image > and > > was distributed sometime in the 2nd quarter of 2003, and that is why there > > is so much confusion. > > > > Sorry - > > > > > > "Daniel Legarraga" wrote in message > > news:40f6b952$1_2@newsprd01... > > > The title book is "Introducing and Implementing Autodesk Revit 5.5" > first > > > edition June 29, 2004. > > > I wonder if it's updated for Revit 6.1? or we will wait for the edition > > > 7/8/2004. > > > On Amazon the book is priced $33.97. > > > > > > Daniel > > > > > > "Jim Balding" escribió en el mensaje > > > news:40f458c9$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > David - > > > > > > > > I was refering to the Autodesk Press book and it is out now. > > > > > > > > > > http://www.delmarlearning.com/Browse_CatalogDetail.asp?XXID=11963&ISBN=1401850499. > > > > Sorry for the confusion > > > > > > > > - JB > > > > > > > > > > > > "David Driver" wrote in message > > > > news:40ddf517$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > > hmmm...still working on it even as we speak > > > > > 7/8 might be a bit optimistic (only a bit...) > > > > > David Driver, Contributing Editor CDV Revit Courseware Series > > > > > > > > > > "Jim Balding" wrote in message > > > > > news:40ce63b4$1_1@newsprd01... > > > > > > Stan - > > > > > > > > > > > > That book has now been updated for Revit 6 and will be out > shortly. > > > The > > > > > > target date on the web site is now 7/8/2004. > > > > > > > > > > > > - JB > > > > > > > > > > > > "Stan Fowler" wrote in message > > > > > > news:40bf9f82$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > > I was wondering when some decent books will come out for Revit. > > > > > > > A book by Autodesk Press has been listed for a year and is > titled > > > > > > > Implementing Revit 5.5 but has not been published. I am > surprised > > > > > > > that Autodesk has not published a book yet. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous

Scott, I can not open and or save the file...any suggestion? Daniel "Scott Davis" escribió en el mensaje news:41080a5d_1@newsprd01... > www.augi.com > > If you are a member of AUGI already, try: > > http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=6082 > > (if not you can sign up for free at the URL above) > > > "Daniel Legarraga" wrote in message > news:4107fbd2_2@newsprd01... > > Any suggestion of where find Appendix A omitted in the book (just a few > > blank pages...). > > > > Daniel > > > > "Jim Balding" escribió en el mensaje > > news:40f70381$1_3@newsprd01... > > > Just to clear the air. There was never an edition published for 5.5. > > There > > > was never a Revit 5.5. The Autodesk Press book was written during the > 5.1 > > > release and updated for 6.0/6.1. The cover shot was the original image > > and > > > was distributed sometime in the 2nd quarter of 2003, and that is why > there > > > is so much confusion. > > > > > > Sorry - > > > > > > > > > "Daniel Legarraga" wrote in message > > > news:40f6b952$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > The title book is "Introducing and Implementing Autodesk Revit 5.5" > > first > > > > edition June 29, 2004. > > > > I wonder if it's updated for Revit 6.1? or we will wait for the > edition > > > > 7/8/2004. > > > > On Amazon the book is priced $33.97. > > > > > > > > Daniel > > > > > > > > "Jim Balding" escribió en el mensaje > > > > news:40f458c9$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > > David - > > > > > > > > > > I was refering to the Autodesk Press book and it is out now. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > http://www.delmarlearning.com/Browse_CatalogDetail.asp?XXID=11963&ISBN=1401850499. > > > > > Sorry for the confusion > > > > > > > > > > - JB > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "David Driver" wrote in message > > > > > news:40ddf517$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > > > hmmm...still working on it even as we speak > > > > > > 7/8 might be a bit optimistic (only a bit...) > > > > > > David Driver, Contributing Editor CDV Revit Courseware Series > > > > > > > > > > > > "Jim Balding" wrote in message > > > > > > news:40ce63b4$1_1@newsprd01... > > > > > > > Stan - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > That book has now been updated for Revit 6 and will be out > > shortly. > > > > The > > > > > > > target date on the web site is now 7/8/2004. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - JB > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Stan Fowler" wrote in message > > > > > > > news:40bf9f82$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > > > I was wondering when some decent books will come out for > Revit. > > > > > > > > A book by Autodesk Press has been listed for a year and is > > titled > > > > > > > > Implementing Revit 5.5 but has not been published. I am > > surprised > > > > > > > > that Autodesk has not published a book yet. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous

I e-mailed it to you. Let me know if it works for you. "Daniel Legarraga" wrote in message news:410827df_1@newsprd01... > Scott, > I can not open and or save the file...any suggestion? > Daniel > > "Scott Davis" escribió en el mensaje > news:41080a5d_1@newsprd01... > > www.augi.com > > > > If you are a member of AUGI already, try: > > > > http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=6082 > > > > (if not you can sign up for free at the URL above) > > > > > > "Daniel Legarraga" wrote in message > > news:4107fbd2_2@newsprd01... > > > Any suggestion of where find Appendix A omitted in the book (just a few > > > blank pages...). > > > > > > Daniel > > > > > > "Jim Balding" escribió en el mensaje > > > news:40f70381$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > Just to clear the air. There was never an edition published for 5.5. > > > There > > > > was never a Revit 5.5. The Autodesk Press book was written during the > > 5.1 > > > > release and updated for 6.0/6.1. The cover shot was the original > image > > > and > > > > was distributed sometime in the 2nd quarter of 2003, and that is why > > there > > > > is so much confusion. > > > > > > > > Sorry - > > > > > > > > > > > > "Daniel Legarraga" wrote in message > > > > news:40f6b952$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > > The title book is "Introducing and Implementing Autodesk Revit 5.5" > > > first > > > > > edition June 29, 2004. > > > > > I wonder if it's updated for Revit 6.1? or we will wait for the > > edition > > > > > 7/8/2004. > > > > > On Amazon the book is priced $33.97. > > > > > > > > > > Daniel > > > > > > > > > > "Jim Balding" escribió en el mensaje > > > > > news:40f458c9$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > David - > > > > > > > > > > > > I was refering to the Autodesk Press book and it is out now. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > http://www.delmarlearning.com/Browse_CatalogDetail.asp?XXID=11963&ISBN=1401850499. > > > > > > Sorry for the confusion > > > > > > > > > > > > - JB > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "David Driver" wrote in message > > > > > > news:40ddf517$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > > > > hmmm...still working on it even as we speak > > > > > > > 7/8 might be a bit optimistic (only a bit...) > > > > > > > David Driver, Contributing Editor CDV Revit Courseware Series > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Jim Balding" wrote in message > > > > > > > news:40ce63b4$1_1@newsprd01... > > > > > > > > Stan - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > That book has now been updated for Revit 6 and will be out > > > shortly. > > > > > The > > > > > > > > target date on the web site is now 7/8/2004. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - JB > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Stan Fowler" wrote in message > > > > > > > > news:40bf9f82$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > > > > I was wondering when some decent books will come out for > > Revit. > > > > > > > > > A book by Autodesk Press has been listed for a year and is > > > titled > > > > > > > > > Implementing Revit 5.5 but has not been published. I am > > > surprised > > > > > > > > > that Autodesk has not published a book yet. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous

The file has some PDF security features in place. You will need Acrobat Reader 5.0 or greater to access the file. You can download 6.0 for free at www.adobe.com HTH - - JB "Scott Davis" wrote in message news:410841b7$1_3@newsprd01... > I e-mailed it to you. Let me know if it works for you. > > "Daniel Legarraga" wrote in message > news:410827df_1@newsprd01... > > Scott, > > I can not open and or save the file...any suggestion? > > Daniel > > > > "Scott Davis" escribió en el mensaje > > news:41080a5d_1@newsprd01... > > > www.augi.com > > > > > > If you are a member of AUGI already, try: > > > > > > http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=6082 > > > > > > (if not you can sign up for free at the URL above) > > > > > > > > > "Daniel Legarraga" wrote in message > > > news:4107fbd2_2@newsprd01... > > > > Any suggestion of where find Appendix A omitted in the book (just a > few > > > > blank pages...). > > > > > > > > Daniel > > > > > > > > "Jim Balding" escribió en el mensaje > > > > news:40f70381$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > > Just to clear the air. There was never an edition published for 5.5. > > > > There > > > > > was never a Revit 5.5. The Autodesk Press book was written during > the > > > 5.1 > > > > > release and updated for 6.0/6.1. The cover shot was the original > > image > > > > and > > > > > was distributed sometime in the 2nd quarter of 2003, and that is why > > > there > > > > > is so much confusion. > > > > > > > > > > Sorry - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Daniel Legarraga" wrote in message > > > > > news:40f6b952$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > The title book is "Introducing and Implementing Autodesk Revit > 5.5" > > > > first > > > > > > edition June 29, 2004. > > > > > > I wonder if it's updated for Revit 6.1? or we will wait for the > > > edition > > > > > > 7/8/2004. > > > > > > On Amazon the book is priced $33.97. > > > > > > > > > > > > Daniel > > > > > > > > > > > > "Jim Balding" escribió en el mensaje > > > > > > news:40f458c9$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > > David - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I was refering to the Autodesk Press book and it is out now. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > http://www.delmarlearning.com/Browse_CatalogDetail.asp?XXID=11963&ISBN=14018 50499. > > > > > > > Sorry for the confusion > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - JB > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "David Driver" wrote in message > > > > > > > news:40ddf517$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > > > > > hmmm...still working on it even as we speak > > > > > > > > 7/8 might be a bit optimistic (only a bit...) > > > > > > > > David Driver, Contributing Editor CDV Revit Courseware Series > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Jim Balding" wrote in message > > > > > > > > news:40ce63b4$1_1@newsprd01... > > > > > > > > > Stan - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > That book has now been updated for Revit 6 and will be out > > > > shortly. > > > > > > The > > > > > > > > > target date on the web site is now 7/8/2004. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - JB > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Stan Fowler" wrote in message > > > > > > > > > news:40bf9f82$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > > > > > I was wondering when some decent books will come out for > > > Revit. > > > > > > > > > > A book by Autodesk Press has been listed for a year and is > > > > titled > > > > > > > > > > Implementing Revit 5.5 but has not been published. I am > > > > surprised > > > > > > > > > > that Autodesk has not published a book yet. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 14 of 14
Anonymous

Jim, OK I open it with Adobe 6.0 and congratulation for the book, It's a very good job. Daniel . "Jim Balding" escribió en el mensaje news:410872b2$1_3@newsprd01... > The file has some PDF security features in place. You will need Acrobat > Reader 5.0 or greater to access the file. You can download 6.0 for free at > www.adobe.com > > HTH - > > - JB > > "Scott Davis" wrote in message > news:410841b7$1_3@newsprd01... > > I e-mailed it to you. Let me know if it works for you. > > > > "Daniel Legarraga" wrote in message > > news:410827df_1@newsprd01... > > > Scott, > > > I can not open and or save the file...any suggestion? > > > Daniel > > > > > > "Scott Davis" escribió en el mensaje > > > news:41080a5d_1@newsprd01... > > > > www.augi.com > > > > > > > > If you are a member of AUGI already, try: > > > > > > > > http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=6082 > > > > > > > > (if not you can sign up for free at the URL above) > > > > > > > > > > > > "Daniel Legarraga" wrote in message > > > > news:4107fbd2_2@newsprd01... > > > > > Any suggestion of where find Appendix A omitted in the book (just a > > few > > > > > blank pages...). > > > > > > > > > > Daniel > > > > > > > > > > "Jim Balding" escribió en el mensaje > > > > > news:40f70381$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > > > Just to clear the air. There was never an edition published for > 5.5. > > > > > There > > > > > > was never a Revit 5.5. The Autodesk Press book was written during > > the > > > > 5.1 > > > > > > release and updated for 6.0/6.1. The cover shot was the original > > > image > > > > > and > > > > > > was distributed sometime in the 2nd quarter of 2003, and that is > why > > > > there > > > > > > is so much confusion. > > > > > > > > > > > > Sorry - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Daniel Legarraga" wrote in message > > > > > > news:40f6b952$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > > The title book is "Introducing and Implementing Autodesk Revit > > 5.5" > > > > > first > > > > > > > edition June 29, 2004. > > > > > > > I wonder if it's updated for Revit 6.1? or we will wait for the > > > > edition > > > > > > > 7/8/2004. > > > > > > > On Amazon the book is priced $33.97. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Daniel > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Jim Balding" escribió en el mensaje > > > > > > > news:40f458c9$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > > > David - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I was refering to the Autodesk Press book and it is out now. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > http://www.delmarlearning.com/Browse_CatalogDetail.asp?XXID=11963&ISBN=14018 > 50499. > > > > > > > > Sorry for the confusion > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - JB > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "David Driver" wrote in message > > > > > > > > news:40ddf517$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > > > > > > hmmm...still working on it even as we speak > > > > > > > > > 7/8 might be a bit optimistic (only a bit...) > > > > > > > > > David Driver, Contributing Editor CDV Revit Courseware > Series > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Jim Balding" wrote in message > > > > > > > > > news:40ce63b4$1_1@newsprd01... > > > > > > > > > > Stan - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > That book has now been updated for Revit 6 and will be out > > > > > shortly. > > > > > > > The > > > > > > > > > > target date on the web site is now 7/8/2004. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - JB > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Stan Fowler" wrote in message > > > > > > > > > > news:40bf9f82$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > > > > > > I was wondering when some decent books will come out for > > > > Revit. > > > > > > > > > > > A book by Autodesk Press has been listed for a year and > is > > > > > titled > > > > > > > > > > > Implementing Revit 5.5 but has not been published. I am > > > > > surprised > > > > > > > > > > > that Autodesk has not published a book yet. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report