Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

Active Contributor
daniel.gijsbers
Message 11 of 13 (203 Views)

Re: Revit Architecture Interface bug, issue, quirk, annoyance

06-11-2012 07:00 AM in reply to: XeroPhane

Hi,

I have the same thing as you do in my screen. 

I think it's one of the extensions that causes this because first I didn't have it in 2013 and later it does.

I have been able to dock the thing.

http://danielgijsbers.blogspot.com/
and
http://civil2revit.blogspot.com/
ggpedraza
Message 12 of 13 (184 Views)

07-22-2012 05:26 AM in reply to: XeroPhane

Hi,

I've had the same problem. I think, in my case, it was caused for a 3D Connexion mouse.  I recently update it to beta 12 driver. Before that, I think I had ever seen the mysterious floating window. Other things I've done to solve it has been to unistall almost all Revit plugins I had and manually clean any trace of them on C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Revit 2013\Program\AddIns, C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Revit\Addins, C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Revit\Addins and other paths (also remaining folders of previous 2012 version and registry entries of 2012 too). After doing this and restart the OS, the window has disappear.

Anyway, as I said, I think the problem was the 3D Connexion mouse.

Hope this helps.

Sorry for my poor English.

Regards.

ggpedraza
Message 13 of 13 (178 Views)

07-23-2012 02:52 AM in reply to: ggpedraza

As someone said, I think the problem is related, in my case, with an ATI card (a FirePro V7800). Changing the 3D configuration makes the windows appear or disappear.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.