Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Architecture 2015 UR1 Patch error

29 REPLIES 29
Message 1 of 30
BIMologist_
4137 Views, 29 Replies

Revit Architecture 2015 UR1 Patch error

Revit Architecture 2015 UR1 Patch error when you download the Patch during the installation. I have created a support ticket with adesk. Is anyone else getting this?

BIMologist / Dr. Revit
Autodesk Expert Elite Member
Approved Autodesk Services Marketplace provider - BIM Consulting

If you find this reply helpful, please use the Accept Solution or Like button below
29 REPLIES 29
Message 21 of 30
tskramer
in reply to: Tony_Michniewicz

Much appreciated Tony! Thanks for the quick response.
Message 22 of 30
nick.beaven
in reply to: BIMologist_

Heres another one for you - we have built adminimages for Revit 2015 from the BDSP download with the automatic update feature disabled (as we like to manage the download / install process for our typical 700+ installs of Revit per version). The build of Revit from the BDSP package is again: 20140223_1515(x64), without having the application manager installed how can i get the UR1 patch downloaded as it doesnt appear on the http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/downloads site where i would expect to find UR's?

Many thanks,

Nick B

Message 24 of 30

Perfect, thanks Tony
Message 25 of 30

Hi Tony,

i dont suppose you have the DL links for Revit 2015 UR2 that has also been released? again it seems that its hitting App Managerbefore the knowledge sites again.

thanks in advance,

Nick B

Message 27 of 30

The confusing thing is that when you load it up in deployment it says Revit Architecture 2015 Version 3 (which throws you off, since it is UR2.) Ur1 said Version 2 thanks for posting these

BIMologist / Dr. Revit

If you find this reply helpful, please use the Accept Solution or Like button below
Message 28 of 30

tony: So in my deployment should I have UR1 and UR2 files both in the deployment? or just the last one?

BIMologist / Dr. Revit

Message 29 of 30

Yeah, that is an odditiy that has been around for a while.  In this context, the original release of Revit is considered Version 1 so UR1 ends up being Version 2 and so on.

Also, Revit patches are cumulative so UR2 contains all of the updates from UR1.  For this reason, you only need to include the latest service pack when creating a deployment.

Tony Michniewicz

Autodesk Revit QA

Tony Michniewicz
Revit Software QA Analyst
Message 30 of 30
renannpaes
in reply to: BIMologist_

My files can't be uploadeds in cloud, i tryed meny files and more than one user account. i just could render it at other machines, does any one konws something about my network or my OS that can be causing this problem?

thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report