Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

freakyword
Message 1 of 2 (1,029 Views)

Revit Architecture 2013 Closes immediately after splash screen

1029 Views, 1 Replies
01-10-2013 01:47 PM

Hi, this problem have been harrassing me for years, not just in Revit Architecture, but also in AutoCAD...Sometimes I fixed it somehow, and later after a couple months it showed up again.

I used Revit Architecture 2013 student version. The program disappears after it loads into the screen where it asks you to open project or create a new one. Could you help me figure out this problem? Thank you. I don't know why this problem has happened to me on each one of my laptops..

Thank you!!

*Expert Elite*
LisaDrago
Message 2 of 2 (1,008 Views)

Re: Revit Architecture 2013 Closes immediately after splash screen

01-11-2013 06:36 AM in reply to: freakyword

Have you tried doing an clean un-install and reinstall of the software? you probably  have but need to start somewhere..

This link will explain how to do the un-install: 

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=18782231&linkID=9243099

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.