Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Architecture 2011 Tutorials

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
2940 Views, 5 Replies

Revit Architecture 2011 Tutorials

Hi,

We are actively migrating to Revit Architecture 2011, but desperately need to go through the Metric tutorial files for 2011.

Do they exist?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: Anonymous

Autodesk provides tutorials for both units systems, in several languages, at:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=13080067&linkID=9243097

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Thanks, I'm after the 2011 Revit Architecture files not 2010 (I already have the 2010 files)

Message 4 of 6
Alfredo_Medina

@hnakhla10 wrote:

Thanks, I'm after the 2011 Revit Architecture files not 2010 (I already have the 2010 files)

Well, actually, the 2010 tutorials are much better, in my opinion.  Most of the information produced for the 2010 version was kept intact and not even produced again for 2011, such as The Family Guide document. The 2011 "tutorials" are actually short videos, which can be found at
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=16104692&linkID=9243097

and some other videos posted by Autodesk in Youtube. Other than that, there are not any more Autodesk tutorials for 2011.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Profile on Linkedin
Message 5 of 6
rmads4
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

I must be missing something. I downloaded all the videos re REVIT 2011, rather than watch them all on Youtube, persevered listening to the annoying 'Arnie Schwarznickers' Austrian accent, then discover when I get to the point that you need to insert some columns - what do you know, they're not to be found.... So, I downloaded the 2010 tutorials, and when you've ploughed through all it's endless waffle in the intro, when you get to start a new project, low and beyold - no template files to be found.

I live in a place away from capital cities and the training facilities that go with it, and I need something better than this, Autodesk..

Not Happy!!

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

The template files are part of the basic program installation, not a part of the tutorial files.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report