Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Arch 2013 print with no hatch patterns.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
wbarba
3184 Views, 7 Replies

Revit Arch 2013 print with no hatch patterns.

I currenly made the change to Revit Architecture 2013 and enjoy the new features (not many, but a few). I do alot of work for school where i plot camera views in hidden line and hand render from there... sometimes its a nicer look. anyway for some reason i can not print the hatch patterns that appear on my screen. I have tried printing in raster rather than vector and that did not work. I need the hatch patterns to print, if i cant i will go back to 2012 but i cant transfer the model back because Revit does not have a save as 20** option. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
vector2
in reply to: wbarba

Sometimes if the hatch pattern is too small in the view

it won't print. Just like sometimes you can't see it unless

you zoom in.

Message 3 of 8
parveen.revit

can you go into the properties of hatch patter/filled region and check the properties of line spacings. also see attached image.

Parveen_Intec_Infocom (BIM, CAD, GIS, QS Services' Provider)
Message 4 of 8
wbarba
in reply to: parveen.revit

I appreciate the information, but the hatch pattern that is not printing is the wood shake pattern. It is not a simple crosshatch, but a .pat file. 

Message 5 of 8
wbarba

also just found out that the simple 6" horizontal pattern is not showing up as well.

Message 6 of 8
AndrewJohnson3370

Got the same issues, model hatches will not print (or preview) when Print Range is set as Current Window or Selected Views/Sheets. But it works if Visible portion of current window is selected. I have brought this up with my supplier & am awaiting a result.

Andrew

Message 7 of 8
chris

I have this same problem.  is this a known issue with 2013?  very frustrating...

Message 8 of 8
andrew
in reply to: chris

Same issue directly after upgrade to 2013. 

-Hatch patterns print in Hidden Line mode but do not in Consistent Colors. 

-Same issues PDF or hard copy.

Great part is I can't downgrade the project back to when things were working properly... THANKS!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report