Revit Architecture

Distinguished Contributor
wmerrill
Message 1 of 3 (215 Views)

REVIT and RAM Steel

215 Views, 2 Replies
11-09-2004 06:47 AM
Hello;
I am a structural designer and am looking into to possibility of converting several seats of AutoCAD to REVIT. The main factor is, how well does REVIT handle models from RAM Steel. Has anyone used the two programs and inserted RAM Steel models into REVIT. If so, how was it? Any problems? Would you recommend it? Any comments would be appreciated
Thanks.
*Scott Davis
Message 2 of 3 (215 Views)

Re: REVIT and RAM Steel

11-09-2004 08:36 AM in reply to: wmerrill
You need to contact Nicolas Magnon at Autodesk Revit. He is the Product Manager for the Structural aspect of Revit. We have heard that Revit will soon have a full structural package, and will interface with many analysis programs, including those such as RamSteel. "wmerrill" wrote in message news:31076226.1100011691711.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hello; > I am a structural designer and am looking into to possibility of converting several seats of AutoCAD to REVIT. The main factor is, how well does REVIT handle models from RAM Steel. Has anyone used the two programs and inserted RAM Steel models into REVIT. If so, how was it? Any problems? Would you recommend it? Any comments would be appreciated > Thanks.
Distinguished Contributor
wmerrill
Message 3 of 3 (215 Views)

Re: REVIT and RAM Steel

11-09-2004 10:30 AM in reply to: wmerrill
Thanks! I have contacted Nicolas Magnon at Autodesk Revit, and am awaiting his reply.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.