Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 6.1 and Windows XP TC

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
218 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 6.1 and Windows XP TC

Dear All, I am a reseller in Taiwan, and in Taiwan we use Traditional Chinese version Windows XP. We received the subscription CD of Revit 6.1. When our customer try to install Revit 6.1, it showed a lot of error message. The installer show a blank window at the end. I check the error message and found that it can not find the paht \CHT in the CD. Can any one could find out what's wrong in the Revit 6.1 CD? Thanks a lot!!! Jesse
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Traditional Chinese version of Revit 6.1 has not been shipped yet. It sounds like you have gotten an English CD that you are trying to install on a Chinese computer. Leonid "Jesse Lee" wrote in message news:4090bd1f_1@newsprd01... > Dear All, > > I am a reseller in Taiwan, and in Taiwan we use Traditional Chinese version > Windows XP. > > We received the subscription CD of Revit 6.1. When our customer try to > install Revit 6.1, it showed a lot of error message. > > The installer show a blank window at the end. I check the error message and > found that it can not find the paht \CHT in the CD. > > Can any one could find out what's wrong in the Revit 6.1 CD? > > Thanks a lot!!! > > Jesse > > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You can find ISO Revit 6.0 in traditional Chinese [multi ling] on OTW.. or wait a few weeks orso, I believe that Revit series 2 is multi lingual and it's going to ship soon. [not sure though about series2 being multi ling version / maybe Leonid can fill you in on that?] "Jesse Lee" schreef in bericht news:4090bd1f_1@newsprd01... > Dear All, > > I am a reseller in Taiwan, and in Taiwan we use Traditional Chinese version > Windows XP. > > We received the subscription CD of Revit 6.1. When our customer try to > install Revit 6.1, it showed a lot of error message. > > The installer show a blank window at the end. I check the error message and > found that it can not find the paht \CHT in the CD. > > Can any one could find out what's wrong in the Revit 6.1 CD? > > Thanks a lot!!! > > Jesse > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report