Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revit 4.5 libraries

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
maqduk
181 Views, 5 Replies

revit 4.5 libraries

I just got my hands on the Revit 4.5 cd from a friend in order to check it out. It is in some kind of demo edition in which i can not save my work. I was looking for more furniture libraries mostly but the link on the software does not work and the autodesk site does not include any libraries for my edition. the 5.0 ones do not work on 4.5 as i realised. how can i find any libraries for this edition?
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Steve_Stafford
in reply to: maqduk

You can freely download the latest version from the web and get a 60 day free trial authorization. If downloading isn't possible or desireable...then request a CD...it too is free and then you can authorize for the same 60 day trial period.

HTH
Message 3 of 6
maqduk

I can do that, but will it be fully functionable as the 4.5 i have is?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Fully functional, with Save, print, etc. for 60 days. Plus 6.1 is so much better than 4.5. "maqduk" wrote in message news:12898049.1091488661314.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1... > I can do that, but will it be fully functionable as the 4.5 i have is?
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Hey, c'mon Scott, 4.5 was a pretty good release! Hard to believe it was more than 2 years ago... matt jezyk autodesk revit "Scott Davis" wrote in message news:410ed728$1_3@newsprd01... > Fully functional, with Save, print, etc. for 60 days. Plus 6.1 is so much > better than 4.5. > > > "maqduk" wrote in message > news:12898049.1091488661314.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1... > > I can do that, but will it be fully functionable as the 4.5 i have is? > >
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Yeah, sorry! Don't get me wrong, we loved 4.5 when it came out! Shoot, I loved 1.0.....but 6.1 compared to 4.5? If I had no choice, yeah I'd use 4.5 over Archi/Auto/Micro/etc. Just goes to show you how good you guys at the Factory are! We can look back at a really great software release in 4.5, and say that 6.1 blows it away! Someday (soon 🙂 ) we willl have 7.0, and say "you're still using 6.1???" Has is really been two years? "matthew jezyk [autodesk]" wrote in message news:410ee5bc$1_3@newsprd01... > Hey, c'mon Scott, 4.5 was a pretty good release! > Hard to believe it was more than 2 years ago... > > matt jezyk > autodesk revit > > > "Scott Davis" wrote in message > news:410ed728$1_3@newsprd01... > > Fully functional, with Save, print, etc. for 60 days. Plus 6.1 is so much > > better than 4.5. > > > > > > "maqduk" wrote in message > > news:12898049.1091488661314.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1... > > > I can do that, but will it be fully functionable as the 4.5 i have is? > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report