Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Skyy101
159 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2015

Hi, I am trying to learnig how to use Revit on my schools comouter but we have no familes loaded and I am not able to load families. The revit project I have started is limiting me to doing very few things because of this issue. Can someone please explain to me what I need to do in order to move on with this project I have a grade that depends on it.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
atiefenbach
in reply to: Skyy101

It sounds like the Content Libraries where not installed when Revit 2015 was installed. They can be installed from the DVD/USB it was installed from. If you don't have that, or can't get access to it, students get access to Revit for free here: http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/revit. You can install the whole software, or try to install just the Content Libraries. Of ourse, you'll need permission to install software on the computer, so you might have to ask the network administrator for help.

Also, for future reference, you'll get a lot quicker responses on your posts if you put a good description in the Subject. Just saying Revit 2015 doesn't tell anyone what the problem is. A better subject would have been, "Where can I find Missing Revit 2015 Content Library"
Anthony Tiefenbach
BIM Manager
HuntonBrady Architects
Message 3 of 3
damo3
in reply to: Skyy101

To add to the above post, you can search these forums too... there is a new missing families post every week. There should be a FAQ at the top of this forum.

________________________________________________________________________________
If you find posts have solved your problem, please don't forget to mark them as 'SOLVED' to help others with similar questions. - Thank you.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report