Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015 works with Dell XPS??

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
wietse_hockey
1379 Views, 4 Replies

Revit 2015 works with Dell XPS??

He guys,

I'd like to know if the following desktop computer can work with Autodesk Revit 2015:

Name: Dell XPS8700

Processor: 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4790 processor (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz)

RAM:12GB Dual Channel DDR3 1600MHz - 4 DIMM's

Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 4GB DDR3

I currently own a Dell XPS15z wich couldn't run Revit 2015 but it did run Revit 2014. So I like to buy a new computer wich has a lot better specs than my current laptop. Or are there any other solutions than buying a whole new computer?

The specs of my current laptop are below:

Name: Dell XPS15z

Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2410M processor (2.30GHz)

RAM: 4GB

Graphics: NVIDIAGeForce GT 525M

Thanks,

Wietse

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Simon_Weel
in reply to: wietse_hockey

We have a couple of them and they work fine with Revit 2015. Simon
Message 3 of 5
wietse_hockey
in reply to: Simon_Weel

you have the Dell XPS8700? And its works without lagging or errors or anything? And does it work with Revit 2015? Cause thats very important! It has to work with 2015! My current laptop works with 2014 and not with 2015!

Message 4 of 5
Simon_Weel

Sorry, should have checked it before answering. We don't have the XPS 8700, but we do have a bunch of XPS 8300 and XPS 8500 machines. They all work without problems with all Revit versions, up to 2015. Simon
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Thats the exact same computer I am looking to buy for the same reason. Just wondering if you bought it and if it is working for you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report