Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015 Rendering Final Draft EXTREMELY SLOW IN CLOUD

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
kberm001
1072 Views, 5 Replies

Revit 2015 Rendering Final Draft EXTREMELY SLOW IN CLOUD

Rendering in the cloud is impossibly slow today. I tried rendering as low megapixel and standard finish, and that renders normally within ten minutes. When I send a view in Revit 2015 to render as final draft, highest quality, Tiff, it just stays in queue and never starts to render. I've never had this problem before. I was doing this last night before the site was down for maintenance and it was fine. After the maintenance I refreshed my page and it said rendering but the drawings never moved. I thought they may have been stuck because I sent it to render before the maintenance, so I cancelled the renderings and resent the same views again. Out of three views, only one rendered. The other two still show like they're in queue with the green clock and don't render. I tried closing my browser, u sing a different browser, signing in and out of my account. Closed and restarted the Revit file. Restarted my computer, Created a copy of the file and sent the views to render with the new file, duplicated and renamed the views and sent them to render, rendered a low quality for testing and when it worked sent a final version to render but it is stuck too. It seems like just the views with the high quality settings are not working but that doesn't make sense cause the one I sent first did complete. I have to turn in a thesis presentation so I need help asap!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
vasudev12
in reply to: kberm001

this has become a crap now. Autodesk, you need to fix this up to keep your reputation up. It is not respectable on your part to cheat your customers this way. You already charge a big-ticket for your products and dont give a quality render experience. 

Message 3 of 6
Mohamed.Iftekhar
in reply to: kberm001

i am having problem to render in cloud when i am going to my rendering folder then its not continuing on display and there is no rendering can you please let me know tge process how u use to render

Message 4 of 6
Lineabove
in reply to: vasudev12

I am NOT an Autodesk employee of do I have anything to do with Autodesk except use their software (for many years).

I am tired of this complaining.

Autodesk does NOT cheat customers with the rendering experience.

If YOU can do better, then DO IT.

Message 5 of 6
archyasmeen
in reply to: Lineabove

I have the same issue,I have been 2 days when I rendering in cloud it said the time 10 min,but it take for ever and I end up to cancel my rendering,I need help Please,I have deadlines and I need to finish the project as possible as I can.

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: archyasmeen

@archyasmeen wrote:

I have the same issue,I have been 2 days when I rendering in cloud it said the time 10 min,but it take for ever and I end up to cancel my rendering,I need help Please,I have deadlines and I need to finish the project as possible as I can.

ok and?

you have the option of using local rendering in Revit unless your using revit LT

you have no control over the speed

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report